Call us on
We are working from home, but can still receive phone calls, post and emails from you, so we’re happy for you to get in touch!
We can’t meet up, but are able to carry out meetings by telephone or video call. If you have something that requires signing, we may be able to help.
We hope you and your families stay safe and well.
Nick Bowman - Litigation Consultant Solicitor at Purdys Law, a sister firm to Purdys Solicitors
Nick is a litigation solicitor who can help you with contentious probate cases advising clients of the firm in relation to all contentious probate matters. He works closely with Karen and Louisa in the Wills and Probate team to ensure that our clients receive the full range of expertise available in the firm which might be required by the particular circumstances of their dispute.
“We work hard to bring about a conclusion to each case in a professional and sympathetic manner.”
We can provide cost-effective advice in relation to disputed Wills, contested probate and inheritance disputes, including:
- Acting for claimants, executors and beneficiaries in claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, on estates of all sizes.
- Acting in claims that a Will is invalid due to lack of testamentary capacity.
- Actions to determine the correct interpretation of badly-drafted Wills.
- Acting in claims involving mutual Wills.
- Acting in claims involving charities.
We understand that when Wills are disputed it often involves a great deal of emotion and sometimes there are difficult or strained relationships amongst the people involved. We do our best to work with clients to avoid, if at all possible, the need to go to court and of course the substantial costs that can be incurred in doing so. We work hard to bring about a conclusion to each case in a professional and sympathetic manner.
You can contact Nick by emailing him at .